Diverse Event Professional
- High-volume international event manager, creative and brand designer, and family farmer.
- Technology expertise in Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, and database software.
- Digital creator including photography, digital/graphic design, and web design.
- B.Sc. recipient, highly analytical, effective researcher, and strong technical literacy.
- Exceptional coordination, collaboration, and time-management skills.
- Sound judgment, critical thinking, effective problem-solving, and customer service skills.
Manager, Farm Operations (2014 to present)
NS Farms, Chilliwack, Canada
- Fourth-generation organic dairy farmer on a family-run farm (since 1925).
- Oversee the entire operations of a 75-acre dairy business including herd health, facility maintenance, employee management, heavy machinery operation, data analysis, profit modeling, planting/crop planning, and organic/industry recordkeeping.
Broadcast Technician, 2018 Winter Olympics (January to March 2018)
Discovery/Eurosport, Pyeongchang, South Korea
- Installed broadcast cable, equipment and camera platforms for Discovery/Eurosport.
Senior Manager, Accreditation, 2017 Asian Games (June to September 2017)
Trivandi Chanzo, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- Data analyst and query reporting for 50,000+ accreditation applications.
- Functional Area lead for systems integration, reporting, Functional Command Centre (FCC) communication, and strategic planning for print and validation targets.
- Functional area liaison for local Turkmen organizing committee, state security, state migration service, and state intelligence.
- Managed attendee experience through events, social programs, and installations.
- Curated 30 cutting-edge experiences at TED2016 and 40 at TEDSummit2016.
- Collaborated with 100 vendors, industry leaders, speakers, and global influencers.
- Managed comprehensive transportation for 2,000 people to/from conference venue, galas, private dinners, and after hours events.
Deputy Manager, Accreditation Client Services (August 2014 – August 2015)
Toronto 2015 Pan/Parapan American Games Organizing Committee, Toronto, Canada
- Designed and executed security accreditation process for 100,000+ clients.
- Managed 10 full time staff and 50 volunteers.
- Direct client representative for 50 organizations, including 10,000 security personnel.
- Scheduled 75,000 contractors to a central accreditation centre.
- Became lead on brand integration, system troubleshooting, reporting requirements, and client resolution practices.
Coordinator, Site (June 2014 – July 2014)
51 North Productions, Calgary, Canada
- Site logistics and supplier management for a 5 Ha music festival with 40,000 attendees.
- Coordinated 20 event suppliers, developed install schedules, and created event design.
- Responsible for site inventory, signage and wayfinding, and operational timelines.
Broadcast Technician, Sochi Olympics (November 2013 – February 2014)
Olympic Broadcasting Services (OBS), Sochi, Russia
- Installed over 1,000,000m of broadcast cable paths with a specialized ski team.
- Completed daily targets which resulted in finishing the project prior to deadline.
Coordinator, Facility Events and Services (October 2012 – October 2013)
University of British Columbia – Dept of Athletics and Recreation, Vancouver, Canada
- Coordinated event sales, finance, negotiations and contracts for UBC sport venues.
- Managed event services during international sport events and music concerts.
- Introduced organization-wide protocol for front of house operations, volunteer/workforce planning, event services, and wayfinding.
- Led ATP tournament transportation program for 150 athletes, sport officials, and VIPs.
University of British Columbia, Vancouver Canada
Bachelor of Science, Earth and Ocean Sciences (2007 – 2012)
- Specializing in Environmental Geology (Geomorphology, Fluvial and Glaciology)
- Additional coursework in French, English, Physics, Math, Biology, Ecology
Continuing Studies, Digital Communications and Media/Multimedia (2012 -2013)
- Adobe InDesign Level I and II, Adobe Illustrator Level I
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skill set including Excel coding/macro enabled workbooks.
- Database software proficiency including SharePoint, CLASS, Desk, and Filemaker
- Intermediate Spanish fluency.
- Intermediate web design, HTML and CSS.
- Intermediate graphic design, document design, and motion graphics.
- Operating heavy machinery including tractors, manual transmission vehicles, and forklifts.
- Cycling, hiking, camping, skiing, travel and portrait photography, craft beer, and exploring out of a backpack.